Friday, September 19, 2014

Dancing Shoes




So this week's installment of Friday Night Music is Lee Brice's "I Don't Dance."

For me it is just a cool song about a guy who is big and bad until he finds the girl who can get him on a dance floor because it is better to be out there with her and his two feet than it is to be sitting in the sidelines without her.

I guess I am lucky to not have had to worry about this too much so far as I have never had to play tough and the strength we have needed in our life is more mental than physical, but I do have two daughters who I am sure at some point are going to ask their dad to spin them around a room.

Somehow, I don't think the words "Daddy Doesn't Dance" will be available, but that is for another day.  In the meantime, enjoy your Friday Night Music.




No comments:

Post a Comment