Saturday, November 30, 2013

For the drinkers who enjoy their Starbucks...


So it has been a while since I have thrown a drink up here, but I am feeling it today.  As everyone ran in seventeen directions yesterday trying to find a new television or couch or the perfect toy to keep Timmy happy, many of you found your way to Starbucks.  While many of you need your pumpkin spice lattes with double soy light foam whatever, I usually am pretty straight forward...either a vanilla mocha or a Denis Leary coffee flavored coffee.  I know, I know...coffee flavored coffee.

In any case, someone recently had bought me a caramel macchiato and while it was okay, it was just aching to be a liquor inspired martini and I think we are pretty close drizzling caramel into the glassware and then mixing vodka, chocolate liqueur, and butterscotch schnapps.  You know the story...chill it, shake it, strain it into a martini glass and top with whipped cream.  Part of me thinks it needs milk chocolate shaved on top as well, but that could be the result of another bad dream.

Anyway, it has some punch, but not as much as say an AK-47, so instead it's named an AK-38.  In any case, good Saturday to you...I hope you are staying safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment