Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Girl And Me For Fifteen Years...



I realize this is a bit early, but tomorrow is June 6 and today is my anniversary, so the tunes have to come early.

After fifteen years of marriage I am going with The Beatles and "I Will."  I think we know the song more from the movie Love Affair than from the Beatles, but what can I say?

In the movie Annette Bening does an amazing job as a music vocalist who finds herself teaching to school children and falling in love with a playboy ex-football player.  Well, I don't think anyone will confuse Dianne with being a music teacher and while ownership has its privileges, football is not my number one sport.

Whether the sport is baseball or football or even rugby, whether or not you are teaching music or risk managing Big Four clients, it wasn't hard for me to say "I Do" or for that matter waiting for the next seventy-nine years to say "I Will"...


No comments:

Post a Comment