Friday, May 9, 2014

The Science of Attraction...Part Deux


Okay, so I realize I just wrote about the science of relationships and attraction a few weeks ago, but apparently gravity has nothing to do with it.  In this recent TED talk on attraction I saw, the process has more to do with sensory input than it does on gravity.

They completely remove the possibility of randomness, Cupid's arrow, or the helplessness that seems to accompany puppy love.  Well, for all those going out on dates tonight, I hope you are visually appealing because that is what will get someone close enough to smell you for pheremones, listen to you, and potentially taste you (via a romantic first kiss of course).

I did find it interesting that several people immediately removed a potential love interest based on first kiss abilities having been told by a girl or two my kissing is top notch back in the proverbial day.  Sorry ladies, you will have to take my word for it or maybe I can dig up an old girlfriend for a reference or two.  In any case, so much for love being romantic, if its all science/




No comments:

Post a Comment