Friday, February 7, 2014

Airplanes, Cars, and Hotel


And we made it to part one and two today (i.e. I am on the plane).  Also, on the plane is Dr. Paul Pepe who I used to work with regularly, though he doesn't seem to have noticed me.  I guess I will have to give him a hard time about this later.

Today is one of those days where we enjoy air travel, getting the rental car, and then the hotel as we continue our journey to another city for another conference.  In this case, it is the South Plains EMS Conference in Lubbock, Texas.  The crowd was great the last time I was there and I am hoping for similar this time.

But first, we must get there.  So, a shameless plug for American Airlines who gets me more places than I can remember, Budget Rental Car, who I almost will exclusively use because the same car is usually $10 cheaper per day than their sister company Avis...someone explain that to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment