Friday, February 21, 2014

Oh Ali...Where Did You Go Wrong?




For your Friday night listening pleasure, I present Elvis Costello.

I am not sure what else there is to say.  Without question, one of the greatest music artists of the past five decades.  Five decades?  Really...how crazy is that?  And to think he is married to Diana Krall.  Lucky girl.  Yeah, little bit of a man crush I guess, but did you notice my glasses.

I have to admit, some days I wish I was the Pop Encyclopedia.

In any case, this song goes out to all those folks who walk down the street and happen upon an old flame and see there life not turning out the way they expected it to.  Meanwhile poor Elvis get to sit back, relax and enjoy life with his family.  It is odd how feelings can change.  Odd to see those people who rejected us the most when we tried to reach out to them are the ones who need us the most after we moved on.  Oh well, c'est la vie.



No comments:

Post a Comment