Thursday, February 20, 2014

Here We Go...Again


I know, I know...I'm being judgmental.  Does DC Fire EMS even do background checks?

The most recent situation involves an unhappy firefighter, who is stationed down the street and is supposed to be on standby for flights of Marine One, making a threatening call into The White House switchboard.

I get that this isn't DC Fire's fault per se, but it is one more brick on the scale showing the absolute ineptitude of the DC Fire administration.  This is incredible to me and I am also a little shocked the US Secret Service hasn't been checking who is and who isn't coming through the gates of the residence.

Look, I love blaming Obama for all kinds of problems he is creating, but this one isn't on him.  While I would assume USSS would be more involved in double checking who is showing up via DC Fire, but I really don't blame them either.  This is an issue of knowing what is going on with your employees and DC Fire is clearly sailing without rudder or sail.  Not good.




No comments:

Post a Comment