Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Tunes...No Party Here


So going to last week's Friday Night Music and Nina Simone I wasn't sure what to do for this week and then it hit me...Katy Perry and her song: Last Friday Night.

Now, before you get on me about her politics or commentary or any other nitwittery, let me first remind you this is my water cooler so feel free to take a hike.  In the meantime, I am referencing one of her songs and not some illiterate thought process she may have had on world peace, abortion, the price of milk in the super market or anything else.

That being the case, this is your Friday Night Music so enjoy it.  However, I have a conference I am speaking at in the morning, so there will be no party here for me in Lubbock.  Have a great night folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment