Friday, February 28, 2014

All Along....



I know a million and one people have covered this song, but I think I first heard it via Dave Matthews, so...this is the guy I love to hear doing it.  U2's version is awesome too, but different than Dave and I am too young to remember Hendrix or Dylan doing it.

So, what else is there?

Well, not too much to get excited about...right?  I mean when the hour is late we need to keep perspective, right?  I have to disagree about life being a joke, but keeping perspective is key.  Makes me think of work though and who wants that when they should be enjoying Friday Night tunes?  There ya go.



1 comment:

  1. I will never forget seeing Dave perform this song WITH NEIL YOUNG in front of 70,000 people at UVA in their hometown of Charlottesville, VA. April of 2001, if I recall correctly. Man, that was a long time ago. Great show.

    ReplyDelete