Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clothing Colors Make Less Difference Than Effort


So my most recent Dallas Morning News column got posted.  While I normally post the text within my blog, I would love it if you wander over to the DMN site and read it there.  I guess I am being bad and hoping for an extra few hits for my editor to take notice of from my loyal readers.

The bottom line preview for you though is clothing can make the man (or woman), but the usual clothing choices do not show where the real battle is in terms of statistics.

If you have a moment, this Sunday morning, I would be grateful if you would check it out and ruminate on your way to church or whatnot.  Thoughtful comments are always appreciated and I am already busily working on another education column that I have in mind for a few weeks from now.  Everyone stay safe and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment