Friday, February 14, 2014

Girls With Blue Diamond Eyes...

 
 

Okay, so granted this video isn't quite right.  I mean do you ever see this girl's blue diamond eyes?  Seems like your casting director would have been able to at least find you a model with blue contacts, however, a few years ago I may have met a girl with blue diamond eyes.  No, she wasn't in Mexico, but she did go to Tia's Tex Mex with me for Valentine's Day way back in 1998.  That was before we decided to go climbing a rock wall- well I did - in cowboy boots and post two too many margaritas.

Nonetheless, we ended up married and in his song he is in Mexico (I assume he ate some good good like we did), he's singing a country song (I was wearing cowboy boots), and he met an amazing girl with blue diamond eyes (which I did, though a few months earlier), so for this Valentine's Day edition of Friday Night Music, I will go with Brett Eldredge and "Beat of the Music."

No comments:

Post a Comment